Blessed Maria Antonia Bandres
I was very impressed. Sentiments of tenderness, admiration, and amazement kept me from conversing coolly with that sister of 21 years who told me, happily and joyfully, of her impending death. I wanted to be finished with the emotional scene, but at the same time, I did not want to be separated from that supernatural creature. I bade Sister Antonia an anguished goodbye, saying “Till tomorrow”, and she answered me smilingly, “Till heaven”.
And a few hours later, singing ejaculations, the pure and generous heart of that Daughter of Jesus left the world. That afternoon, like so many others, I had gone to the novitiate with Don Miguel de Unamuno, a very good friend of the Bandrés family. Don Miguel was waiting for me on the sidewalk near the Novitiate. There are few men so sensitive as Don Miguel, as to able to appreciate the grandeur and gentleness of Sister Antonia’s sublime spirit. And my account so profoundly touched his soul - ever tortured by worry and anxiety about the next life, - that in our walks through the streets and byways of this city of Salamanca, the sweet and joyful death of the angelic sister became a frequent topic in our conversations. She had never asked me, as D. Miguel did many, many times: “What will become of us when we die?” Unamuno’s extraordinary knowledge and genius always shattered in the face of the mysterious fate of the human soul...
Blessed Maria Antonia, so young, and, like Mother Mary, so strong a witness of Courage and Love. To the young people of today, we share the Pope’s invitation: “to contemplate Mary’s love: a caring, dynamic and concrete love. A love full of boldness and focused completely on the gift of self. … a love that is service and dedication, above all towards the weakest and poorest, love that transforms our faces and fills us with joy.”
Start: October (until slots are available)
1. Duly Accomplished Form (click here)
2. NSO Birth Certificate
3. Baptismal Certificate (photocopy)
4. 2 I.D. Pictures (size: “2 x 2”)
5. Summary of Immunization Records (photocopy)
6. Certified true copy of the latest Report Card with Learner’s Reference Number (LRN)
7. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Principal or Guidance Counselor
8. Kindergarten Certificate
9. Recommendation Letter from the Class Adviser and Guidance Counselor (Gr. 3 to Gr. 11 only) (click here)
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements, Filipino student from School abroad must submit the following:
1. Photocopy of Authentication Certificate from the Office of Philippine Embassy
2. Endorsement/ Referral Letter (assessment of Grade level) from the Department of Education (Parañaque Division)
Note: On a case to case basis, the applicant may be required to submit other documents aside from what had been mentioned upon evaluation of admission application.
All submitted documents shall not be returned and shall become the property of the school.
1. Submit filled out application form and other necessary requirements/ documents at the Registrar’s Office.
2. Pay the non-refundable admission fee of Php500.00 in the Treasurer’s Office.
3. Present the official receipt to the Admissions personnel to secure the test permit and schedule of entrance examination.
Note: Test permit will be issued only after complying with the requirements and procedures
4. Take the entrance test at the Guidance Center on the scheduled date and time.
Note: Examinees should be in the testing room 15 minutes before the scheduled examinations. The examinee who failed to come on the scheduled time will have to wait for another schedule decided upon by the Committee on Admissions.
5. Result of Admission Status will be released 2 days after the examination at the Registrar’s Office.6. Student applicant may be requested for an interview by the Principal. However, it does not automatically guarantee acceptance.
RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
1. Qualified applicant will secure confirmation and reservation slip from the Registrar’s Office. Reservation fee of Php 5000.00 will be paid in the Treasurer’s Office. (This is a non-refundable fee made upon confirmation).
2. Validation slip will be issued upon presenting the Reservation receipt to the Registrar’s Office.
Note: Failure to confirm enrollment and make reservation within the given time frame will mean forfeiture of one’s slot.
All matters concerning admission will be directed to the Principal